The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Ain't it cool...

Started by Bricktop, April 26, 2015, 08:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Postcards from Van.

"Are RW + Renee man-hating lesbians?"

"They are self-haters. Imho."

"omg, did rw kick leopardsox to the curb? too funny."

"The slandering bag of piss was flushed down the old Blue Cashew!"

"And she could have just listened. OH WELL."

"Leopardsocks is back as SPECTRE :rolleyes:"

THIS master of irony!!

'like you and the Pathetic Peanut gang have? if you fuckers didn't have MB to talk about the place would be a graveyard. you get over it:)

Lest we forget..still using that sig? the Sucks sig"

"I think RW has for the large part, moved out of memebee, because you moved in Inky."

"Joe, I'm gonna let it stand that frankly my dear, I don't give a damn why, why not, where they are, what's going on with them or anything else that happens over there. I'm pretty happy regardless. I wish them multiple lifetimes velcroed and duct taped together"

"he is spot on in his analysis of RW...she was born an attention whore and will die an attention whore...any kind of attention, good or bad, as long as she is at the center of it...she is the type who will fake an abuse claim"

"the coup was orchestrated by inspector dingo humper and carried out by his newest devotee RW" (I like this one...'the coup'....)

"This forum was never better IMHO. And it's all because of rw. She was kind enough not just to leave but also take all her friends with her and we are very grateful to her for that"

"But going back to the topic at hand I wouldn't mind welcoming socks back here if he could stop being so miserable all the time."

"He posted a pic of himself on the poo cashew without his false teeth in. RW has dumped him since. She must be very shallow."

"i mean, you don't really get to know the real leopardsox if he's always tailoring his words for her."

Talk about OCD!!! Those bozo's simply cannot let go.

What's it been? A month? And they still harp on like a flock of seals!!!

RW

I fear we will forever be a topic of conversation over there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Dear MBers,

Wouldn't it be nice if I cared about you as much as you did me?

I don't though.

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts :D

RW
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Renee

I give exactly zero fucks. No, less than zero fucks.

What ANYONE has to say about ANYTHING over there is of no consequence. The majority of them are nothing but ass washers, simpering lackeys, freaks and creeps and I challenge anyone to give me one good reason why I should think otherwise.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Far be it for me to try to persuade you to think at all...but the point is these idiots are STILL blabbering about us long after we are gone.

How sad is that?

And evs thinks their place is better now. With Bruce and Munday going postal every five minutes, and no-one at all starting any discussion worthy of keystrokes.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Far be it for me to try to persuade you to think at all...but the point is these idiots are STILL blabbering about us long after we are gone.

How sad is that?

And evs thinks their place is better now. With Bruce and Munday going postal every five minutes, and no-one at all starting any discussion worthy of keystrokes.

Okay, you can stop right now because I don't give a fuck about you or your need to complain or evs and her inane claims of forum paradise. Nor do I give a fuck regarding the putrid shit that oozes from Bruce or Munday as long as they keep in their own soiled bed.

It has been suggested and most here agree that all this.....tedious, bitching, bullshit should be confined to ONE thread. IF you give one fucking damn about this place more than your own need to obsessively stir the pot, you will adhere to that suggestion OR simply do what is possibly the best thing you could do and STFU.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

easter bunny

Translation: How could you do this to us - when we love you so... ? =(

ac_crying

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Far be it for me to try to persuade you to think at all...but the point is these idiots are STILL blabbering about us long after we are gone.

How sad is that?

Okay, you can stop right now because I don't give a fuck about you or your need to complain or evs and her inane claims of forum paradise. Nor do I give a fuck regarding the putrid shit that oozes from Bruce or Munday as long as they keep in their own soiled bed.

It has been suggested and most here agree that all this.....tedious, bitching, bullshit should be confined to ONE thread. IF you give one fucking damn about this place more than your own need to obsessively stir the pot, you will adhere to that suggestion OR simply do what is possibly the best thing you could do and STFU.

OK, OK...you come from the land of Scars and Gripes, so I see what you're saying.

How about this?

STOP READING MY FUCKING THREADS THEN, JABBA!!!

Okey Day?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"

How sad is that?

OK, OK...you come from the land of Scars and Gripes, so I see what you're saying.

How about this?

STOP READING MY FUCKING THREADS THEN, JABBA!!!

Okey Day?

No problem, because if this is what this new persona of yours is all about, there will be very little worth reading anyway.

Bricktop

I look forward to your apathy.

There may be a downside for me...but I'm not seeing it yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Dear MBers,

Wouldn't it be nice if I cared about you as much as you did me?

I don't though.

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts :D

RW

You are hard to forget RW.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Yes. She makes me hard....to forget...too.